INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
Last updated: August 2021
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) CLES Srl informs those (“users” or “interested parties”) who access the institutional site from the address https://www.clesricoltura.com and who use the services available electronically on the institutional website, the following information. This information is provided exclusively in relation to the CLES site and not in relation to other websites that can be consulted by the user through links reported or accessible in the portal itself.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is: CLES Srl, with headquarters in via Costanza Baudana Vaccolini 14, 00153 Rome – tel. +39063221450 – fax +39063216713 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; pec: cles@pec. cleseconomia.eu, hereinafter also the “Data Controller” or “Owner”. The Data Controller does not fall within the hypotheses provided for by Art. 37 c. 1 GDPR, for this reason no Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been designated.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
CLES Srl . can process the following categories of data belonging to users:
Personal data: any identified or identifiable information, even indirectly, relating to an individual , including a personal identification number, general identification data or personal data that allow direct identification (for example, name, VAT number, address, address and -mail, telephone number, etc.) – see art. 4, par. 1, no. 1 GDPR.
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used that connect to the site, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Uniform Resource Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used by the owner for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site (most visited pages, number of daily visitors, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and to check its correct functioning, and are deleted immediately after the ‘processing.
System logs: for operation and maintenance needs, this platform and any third party service can collect system logs; the latter correspond to files that record interactions between IT systems – including navigation data – and which may also contain personal data, such as the IP address.
“processing ” means any operation or series of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, including by automated means, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise make available, alignment or combination, restriction, cancellation or destruction; data subject” means an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter also “you”).
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data acquired through the site will be processed by CLES, without the consent of the interested party, pursuant to of the art. 6 lett. b) and e) of the GDPR, to manage and maintain the site, to allow the use of services and the satisfaction of user requests, to allow effective institutional communication, to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by Community legislation or by an order of the Authority or in any case connected to institutional activities and functions, or finally to prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses to the detriment of CLES through the site.
The data provided by the interested party and collected by CLES in the “Work with us” section of the site https://www.cleseconomia.com will be processed exclusively for the performance of personnel selection activities. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided for by art. 6 par. 1, lett. b) of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or as the data are processed to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or to execute pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
PLACE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT.
The processing of data acquired through the site and / or connected to the site services takes place at the CLES offices and possibly at other subjects or computer systems / servers of other subjects specifically designated as (external) data processors. The processing of data takes place both on paper and through the use of IT tools, according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance and not excess with respect to the purposes of collection and subsequent processing and after the adoption of adequate security measures aimed at to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, unauthorized access and in general aimed at ensuring compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and Legislative Decree no. 193/2006 and subsequent amendments The data is processed exclusively by administrative and technical personnel authorized to process it or by any authorized persons for occasional maintenance operations.
LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING
The personal data indicated below are processed by the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 6 letters a), b), and c) GDPR 2016/679, when:
• the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the latter;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject .
OBLIGATION OR RIGHT TO PROVIDE DATA
The user is free to provide personal data entered in the request formats. Failure to provide the data necessary to render the service may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Pursuant to art. 28 and 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679, your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed, where necessary for the provision of a service, to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as authorized persons and / or administrators system, in Italy and abroad – without this involving the transfer of data to non-EU countries -, or to subjects possibly appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller for technical or organizational requirements. In particular, the data may be disclosed to third-party companies or to other subjects who provide assistance and advice as external data processors. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller. Furthermore, the personal data of the interested parties may be communicated to the competent authorities for the execution of laws and / or regulations of public bodies, upon request, or when the communication is mandatory by law.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller as defined above, in compliance with the principles of legality, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, retains the data for the entire duration in which the consent expressed by the interested party persists, for the entire duration of the contract or for as long as it is required by law (eg for tax and / or accounting obligations).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed by CLES Srl within the territory of the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to the GDPR, the interested party may exercise certain rights towards the Data Controller, such as that of obtaining cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the Treatment. of your personal data. More specifically, the interested party may exercise the following rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR:
• ask the data controller to have access to their personal data (article 15), or to confirm the existence or otherwise of processing of personal data concerning them and, in this case, to have access to them;
• request from the data controller, a correction (article 16) and / or the integration of their inaccurate personal data;
• ask the data controller for immediate cancellation (Article 17) of the data concerning him;
• ask the data controller to limit the processing of their personal data (Article 18), i.e. to obtain certification that the processing of your data is limited to what is necessary for storage;
• to have data portability (article 20) that is to obtain, in a structured, common and legible form, the transfer to third parties or to himself of your personal data on a commonly used support;
• to oppose the processing (article 21) or, at any time, to oppose the processing of their data for any reason connected to a particular situation;
• with regard to automated decision-making processes (Article 22), the right not to be
• subjected to a decision based solely on automated data processing, without explicit consent;
• obtain, in the cases provided for by the Regulation (Article 17), the cancellation of their personal data;
• right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it), pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, in the event that the interested party considers that certain treatments relating to their personal data are carried out in violation of current legislation. Furthermore, at any time, the interested party may revoke the consent on which the processing is based. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF THE DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Any request for information or clarification in relation to the exercise of one’s rights can be addressed to the Data Processor, by sending:
– a registered letter to: CLES Srl, Costanza Baudana Vaccolini 14, 00153 Rome ;
– an e-mail to : email@example.com
CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could lead to the need to change the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document may undergo changes over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page. We will publish any changes to this Notice on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will report them with a more visible notification. The previous versions of this information will, in any case, be archived to allow consultation.